The Photo Finish: UPDATE

Who:  Tokio Hotel w/Jonas Brothers
Where:  At the WPLJ studios in New York

We’re just sayin’…if Tokio Hotel and the Jonas Brothers can pose together in harmony (although TBH, it looks a wee bit uncomfortable for all parties involved)…then why can’t the fans of both bands (ahem…for some fans, YOU KNOW who you are…) do the same???

Please cue the song "Why Can’t We Be Friends?!"

Now for the picture photo finish…(click on picture to get the full picture)
Tokio Hotel_Jonas Bros. 010_v1_600

191 comments for “The Photo Finish: UPDATE

1. Renee
    November 27, 2008 at 12:16 am

TOKIO HOTEL ALL THE WAY MAHN!!
    I dont hate the Jo-Bro’s at all. They have their own unique awsomness and so does TH.
    I just happen to love TH better;)
    GO TH AND Jo BRo’s=D

2. flick
    November 27, 2008 at 2:20 am

i dont understand the rivalry between fans its stupid. keep the peace people. to the girl that said TH are scary um look at a TH interview and they are far from scary just cause bill wears makeup doesnt mean hes scary.
    i like both bands but TH more 😀
    although i like JB i think they have no personality and are too disneyfied

3. November 27, 2008 at 10:09 am

Well they’re both bands of cool guys, and they both have respect for each other, so the fans should do the same. I won’t give away whose side I’m on, but I honestly believe, not to be biased, that TH fans can be more mature. Unfortunately it’s the few extreme fans that fight back, who give the other fans a bad name. Again, in fan-comment-wars I’ve seen, the TH fans were always the ones trying to make peace, although of course they had some fans too that were way out of line.

I think it’s just a question of maturity and being able to accept that TH or JB isn’t the only great band out there. 🙂

4. THLover
    November 27, 2008 at 12:25 pm

Same here i dont understand the rivalry between fans either. TH is awesome i love them and JB isn’t that bad. I think the fans should just grow up and learn to not be so compettive.

5. November 28, 2008 at 12:18 am

Tokio Hotel will be the best FOREVER. <3
    Bill_is_my_boyfriend_XX

6. TOKIO HOTEL (L)
    November 28, 2008 at 1:06 am

Bill ich liebe dich =D

Tokio Hotel the best!
    I hate Jonas, bleecss.. they are a copy of TH.
    Jonas Brothers: bleeecsss! They are idiots!

TOKIO HOTEL I LOVE YOU!!!
    YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
    FOREVER!!!

7. November 28, 2008 at 7:59 am

i hate jonnas brothers i love th kiss kiss

8. November 28, 2008 at 10:45 am

tokio hotel is better SJ are a stopid…
    i lovee tokio hotell!!!

9. THsonja
    November 28, 2008 at 1:10 pm

I love TH they are much better than Jonas Bro.

10. THsonja
    November 28, 2008 at 1:14 pm

Molim vas dodjite u Srbiju ili u R.Srpsku ovde imate mnogo fanova.PLEASE YOU ARE THE BEST BAND EVER//////////////////////////////////

11. November 28, 2008 at 9:51 pm

I lOve tOkiio hOtel
    the best band!!

12. November 29, 2008 at 8:05 am

tOokiOo hoOtel 4evVer! i♥ yoOu biIll anDd toOm!

kisSs

————-♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥
    ————-♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥
    ————-♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

i♥ yoOu Bill adDn toOm!

romyg385@hotmail.com

13. November 29, 2008 at 8:10 am

Well, I have to say that I really dislike The Jonas Brothers :/ and I love Tokio Hotel with all my heart! *-*

And the girl that said that “Jonas Brother’s fans are better than Tokio Hotel fans” ok, she’s wrong! Because we, the TH fans, love them for what they are inside and love their music too, and I THINK that the mayority of JoBros fans love’em because they are “cute guys”

That’s my opinion.

Whatever…

But, why I can’t be friend of a JoBros fan? I don’t like JB but the fans aren’t them, so we can be friend perfecty (:

{Sorry for my bad english, but I speak Spanish and German… My English sucks xD}

Take care, bye ! 🙂

14. karla
    November 29, 2008 at 5:23 pm

hola hola
    voto por
    tokio hotel
    es lo maximo
    tokio hotel

15. Tiffany(TH)
    November 29, 2008 at 6:53 pm

Tokio Hotel Has won soo Many awards
    why? because there songs are great
    most of the Jbros fans are 5-8 year olds who soon will end up hating them
    I for one think that Jbros music is a
    -998999999999992u892494923492
    Compared to Tokio Hotel
    They have real talent and dont get there fans from a bunch a babys who dont know what real music is

16. (Th) Forever!
    November 29, 2008 at 6:57 pm

If Jb win its because the anti Th groups wants th to loose they dont even like Jb

For realz the Jb Music is very dumb they have very little talent compared to tokio hotel

and tokio hotel fans love them because they have GREAT MUSIC and NOT just because of how they looks unlike little baby girls
    haha i laugh at disney and all there ppl there all just dumb soon to be P*rn stars

17. Davey Bill (DF TH)
    November 29, 2008 at 6:59 pm

Yeah the jbs are not soo good unlike Tokio HOTEL ROCK!
    they just need more attention because they only have 2-8 year old fans lmafo
    how sad

18. Davey Bill (DF TH)
    November 29, 2008 at 7:00 pm

TOKIO HOTEL TOKIO HOTEL!
    THEY MAKE REAL MUSIC WITH REAL FANS NOT DUMB DISNEY!

19. tepkaulitz
    November 30, 2008 at 6:13 am

I love Tokio Hotel soooooo much!!!!!!! Hope they’ll win :X:x:X [Bill, i love u :*]

20. tepkaulitz
    November 30, 2008 at 6:18 am

Joe Jonas: Pig!
    Nick Jonas: Dog!
    Kevin Jonas: mu shit! =)) =))
    JONAS BROTHERS IS A STUPID BAND!!! AND WHEN THEY’RE SINGING, I THOUGHT THAT THEY’RE CALLING PIG =)) [JUST LIKE MC =))]

21. I LUV THE JONAS BROTHERS!
    December 1, 2008 at 4:31 am

the jonas brothers are so much better! whats up with the guy with the wierd hair????????/

22. I LUV THE JONAS BROTHERS!
    December 1, 2008 at 4:35 am

AleKaulitzCullenManson you are sooooooooooo
    stupid! the jonas brothers are sooooooo much better. just cause they were famous from disney dont mean they didnt work for it cause they did. and you shoudnt hate them just because they are on disney. the fans didnt do nothin 2 you and your the one insulting the jonas brothers 4 no reason.

23. EDEN
    December 1, 2008 at 5:58 am

BILL+EDEN=BIGGGG LLOOVVEE

24. December 1, 2008 at 5:59 am

EDEN+BILL=BIIIIIIIG LOOVEE!

25. Omer
    December 1, 2008 at 10:14 am

Tokio Hotel better from Jonas Brothers!!
    TOKIO HOTEL THE BEST BAND I EVER HEARD
    😀
    THIS IS SPARTAA!

26. December 2, 2008 at 10:15 am

Ok…..I am not a Jonas Brothers fan but I AM A TOKIO HOTEL FAN 100%!!!

And I may not like the Jonas Brothers but I do have respect for them and If you don’t like one band then keep your opinions to your self and don’t say shit!!

I may think bad things about JB but I don’t say it cause I don’t want to take the change of pissing someone off!!!

If you are truly a Tokio Hotel Fan then you would not let this bother you!

And same goes to you JB Fans!

Don’t you guys want the best for both bands?!?!

All I am saying is that think positive about both bands even if you don’t like the other…….

Morgan (Kaulitz) Love you tom! ♥

LUV YA Tokio Hotel ♥♥♥♥♥

And JB your song Love Bug is great!

27. alexa_tokita_forever
    December 2, 2008 at 1:50 pm

no ps el mejor grupo obviamente es tokio hotel y los jonas brother son una ascoooooooooooooo

28. December 3, 2008 at 8:19 am

I don’t have any problem with the jonas brothers…
    but Tokio Hotel rules!
    Ich liebe TH <3

29. Giuly
    December 3, 2008 at 8:58 am

I think that Tokio Hotel are so much better!!!
    Jonas Brothers are Good, but they can’t have a competition with TH

30. Giuly
    December 3, 2008 at 9:11 am

I Luv The Jonas Brothers, U are stupid not AleKaulitzCullenManson, JB are a commercial product of dsney, if they don’t work on disney and if they didn’t go to an Hanna Montana episode, they can’t become famous, please don’t say stupid things, think about what u say please!kisses

31. December 3, 2008 at 10:06 am

i love tokio hotel mor than anything i love i love i love goerg. every band isnt the best from tokio hotel. i hate people that say bad things on tokio hotel. I JUST HATE!!!!!!! georg bill tom and gustav ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

32. December 3, 2008 at 12:46 pm

hey @all,

at my school, and so do i,everybody hates TH
    bill isn´t normal, is he?
    i´m from germany,and in my opinion our boys look very good,but bill is ugly,even without make-up

the songs of jb have more intent,and all three of them look soooo cute 🙂 <3333
    my favourite is kev 🙂

33. FILIP KAULITZ
    December 3, 2008 at 12:50 pm

TOKIO HOTEL JE NAJBOLJI A JONAS BROTHERS JE SRANJE.ONI SAMO NJIH KOPIRAJU!!!SAMO NAPRED BILL,TOM,GUSTAV,GEORG!!!!!1VOLE VAS FANOVI IZ SRBIJEEEEEEE(SERBIA)))))!!!!!!

34. TaTa kAuLiTz
    December 4, 2008 at 11:53 am

TOKIO HOTEL ARE BEST!!!!TOKIO HOTEL ARE BEST !!!!! TOKIO HOTEL ARE BEST!!!!

35. elisa_tokiohotel
    December 4, 2008 at 4:43 pm

holas…amo a Tokio Hotel….aguante….i q su musika viva x siempreeee….los amoooo……viva Tokio Hotel….ich liebe dich Bill und Tom…I love Tokio Hotel….

36. December 5, 2008 at 7:53 am

i love TH, but i don’t hate JB. ohhh……Bill is my love!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥…i can say something but i don’t do it…:Psorry for my enblish:D

37. tammy
    December 5, 2008 at 12:17 pm

TOKIO HOTEL PER SEMPRE L’UNIKA KS STUPENDA NLL MIA VITA!DEVONO VINCERE!!XD

38. carolina
    December 5, 2008 at 7:08 pm

tokioo hotelll es lo mejorr
    bill tom gustav georg son los mejores del mundooo xD
    los amooo!!!!!!!

tokio hotel für immer!!!!!!

carolin10_y@hotmail.com

39. carolina
    December 5, 2008 at 7:11 pm

obvioo q tokio hotelll es lo mejor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

son mas lindos
    mas talentosos!!
    la sonrrisa de bill es incomparablee es la sonrrisa mas hermosaa!!!

la mirada d etommm es la mas sexii!!!
    los amooo tokio hotell!!!!

40. December 7, 2008 at 7:00 am

jonas brother con Tokio Hotel ??
    algo raro peroo da iwual

I Love Tokio Hotel !!!!

41. Jazz
    December 7, 2008 at 7:11 am

I sort of think this whole rivalry started with the TH fans (I am one myself, just hear me out)

The Jonas Brothers is a pop band, it’s inevitable. Unfortunately, over the years, JB has drifted from MAYBE alternative/pop/punk; to just pure pop.

The TH fans are ashamed that girls who LOVE JB also like Tokio Hotel for two reasons.

One; They get mad when they think about the people who LOVE JB and like Tokio Hotel, they think of it as like looking down on them when their music is better (to the TH fans)

Two; They hate that there are fans that like both, because they think “Why do they like both? Tokio Hotel is rock! JB is pop…” y’know? So they think of it as pop fans liking Tokio Hotel (which is actually an alternative band) that they would think Tokio Hotel is a pop band.

I know thats a huge one, there’s even a group on facebook that demonstrates that:

And the admin of that group hates JB 😛

Either way, i like Tokio Hotel, JB used to be good, but i don’t like their music now.

42. Riíh.483.
    December 7, 2008 at 7:19 am

Hello. I am Tokio Hotel fan, but JB is good. 🙂 (sorry my bad english xD I am from Hungary…)

43. December 7, 2008 at 7:55 am

OHHH! ICH LIEBE TOKIO HOTEL!
    OH MY GOD!
    THAT PICTURE IS SO… I DON’T KNOW…
    JAJAJA , POSE!XD
    the Jonas Brothers are cool, but no like TOKIO HOTEL!

TOKIO HOTEL RULESS TOO IN ARGENTINA!!!!
    TOKIO HOTEL FüR IMMER! ♥

44. tokio hotelera
    December 7, 2008 at 7:58 am

la verdad esqe a mi no me gusta que tokio hotel este junto a los jonas ! , porque los jonas le joden toda la carrera a tokio hotel y th es unas de las mejores bandas ! , ellos se han esforzado mucho para llegar aqui … aqui me refiero con estar en los premios litinos , en los awards & en muuchos mas & si los jonas se meten le arruinaran todo a tokio hotel asiqe qe los jonas se alejen de ellos aunqe sean fans de th !

45. lissa
    December 7, 2008 at 8:07 am

i loooooooooooove tokio hotelll!!♥
    ur the best guys!!<3

46. tokio hotel lover
    December 7, 2008 at 9:07 am

tokio hotel rock and j.b suck

47. tokio hotel lover
    December 7, 2008 at 9:18 am

answer cus tokio hotel rock’s and j.b suck toko hotel’s music is the rell dell and j.b suck like hell u cant even call them rock thay are not rock thay are pop tokio hotel is ROCK idk i think tokio hotel is much better than j.b

<3 ROCK ON TOKIO HOTE<3

48. tokio hotel
    December 7, 2008 at 9:19 am

49. PAULAC2
    December 7, 2008 at 10:51 am

definitivamente TOKIO HOTEL…..
    son muchisimoooo mejor……i love you so much!!!!!
    TOKIO HOTEL …i love you….
    TOKIO HOTEL …i love you..
    so much!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3!!!

50. Sarah
    December 7, 2008 at 11:36 am

I love Tokio Hotel and not the Jonas Brothers. Infact I hate JB…no offense. But I don’t hate them for anything related to Tokio Hotel…I just think they can’t sing…their voices just sound like orgasms and squeaks…they are VERY annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I don’t hate them for anything Tokio Hotel-related…but sometimes I get shit from their fans for saying what I really think…but that’s only from the gay-ass fans…some of them are like, tell me what you truly think about JB and I just say I hate them and they spaz out and start swearing at me..those are the fans I don’t like…ppl like that can go burn in hell…

OK, All I Had To Say